Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Short Attention Span

Gahh. So I'm sitting watching Jeopardy today, and I suddenly realize, I've never read A Midsummer Night's Dream. Yeah. So now I'm reading it. But I'm also reading Death Note, and Stalking Darkness by Lynn Flewelling. But I'm gonna limit it to three. For realz. I will only read three books at a time. I will rotate, to make sure I give them all equal time. A chapter of one, a scene of another, then another chapter, rinse and repeat.

The thing is, there's a character in Midsummer Night's Dream named Lysander, and a character in Stalking Darkness named Nysander. Coincidence? Probably. But maybe it is fate, or something, and one of the books will explode (book most likely to explode is fourth volume of Death Note) and Seregil will pop out and we'll have all sorts of adventures. Also a Lion is there.

No comments: