Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fatty Fatty Fatty

Last night, it's like one in the morning, and I'm bored. Normally X Files is on Sci Fi, but they're doing this Battlestar thing, so no go on that. What to watch, then? I decide that I will watch whatever shitty movie is on Lifetime Movie Network. Fun, right? The movie was heinous. Bad acting, bad writing, bad hair. I giggled.

But the commercials. Oh my fucking god. Weight loss pill. Special K protein water. Slimming elastic corset thing. Weight loss pill. What the fuck? Isn't Lifetime all about helping women? I remember at least two Lifetime movies about the dangers of anorexia and poor body image. I'm sure there are more. So why the hell would they air these craptastic ads telling women they're pieces of shit unless they have washboard ribs?

Lifetime needs to stop this shit. Seriously. I'm totally going to write to them. I'll try to be nice.

No comments: